Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Paranoia

Paranoia has set in, insofar as I found myself on google. I don't reallyw ant to have that large a digital profile, and as such unless there is strenuous opposition within the next, oh, week, I'm going to start requiring a login to see what I write. Comments encouraged.

1 comment:

KT said...

Wise choice, sir. I just deleted every LJ post I ever wrote, and I'll be requiring a login for every post I'll write here. I'm keeping my LJ account so I can still see my friends' locked posts, and reposting my Blogger stuff there when it's friends-locked. For any personal-life writing, it's locked for me. All the other stuff (music reviews, non-personal rants, cool crap on the net) is fine by me. I wanna be a judge, so I'll just judge away, as long as it won't get me into trouble with anyone who could affect my career, y'know?