Notes from the Eyrie

I live in Chicago. I write and dance and game. I occasionally take pictures of things. If you're here you hopefully know me already, at which point much more explanation is really just unnecessary.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Other things that amuse me

http://www.queerty.com/secret-cause-of-global-collapse-found-its-the-gays-20081202/

Also, the webcomic Least I Could Do. I just lost what could have been a fairly productive evening to that.
Posted by Draskireis at 12:59 AM

1 comment:

Max said...

Rachel and I agree that it is true.

December 4, 2008 at 10:18 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2011 (4)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2009 (15)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (19)
    • ▼  December (4)
      • Merry Jesus-Baby Nativity Day
      • DC and the possibility of a White Christmas
      • Other things that amuse me
      • For your amusement:
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (1)

Links

  • The Alchemy of Eternity (my story)
  • Laura's Blog
  • Teagle's Blog
  • Max's Blog

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.