I hope. I make no promises. Life is crazy in a moderately burned-out kind of way. Add to it that there are all kinds of non-optional things to be done, most of them before I leave the country for two weeks (I'm doing that in just over eight days, to Bhutan, to research their constitution--even if we can't get ahold of the people we're told we've gotten ahold of and have to ask people in the streets about it). For future reference: school stuff. Employment/clerkship stuff. Life stuff. Barrister's. Things to do with boys. General lack of sanity, sleep, and time. Done with my Comment!
And Bhutan will be at least one post, as I plan to keep a journal there like I have of most of my trips. There will likely be pictures up here, if I can figure them out. If not, ask, and you shall receive cripping e-mail.
Hopefully I'll have a post up here before Bhutan.
"Medium rare scrutiny" | "The best kind of scrutiny!" Prof. Calabresi/Morgan, in conjunction, 3/3/10
1 comment:
Make it multiple posts! That way you can go into more detail.
Besides, you never gave me those "pages and Pages..." of backstory for your character, so I want more than a synopsis for this trip.
Post a Comment