First: yay dancing! I have a pinpoint blister on my right foot, but it was so worth it. It's possible I was steaming (literally) on my walk back to the El last night from Charlie's, after four hours of dancing. The songs were really fast, by and large, which was awesome. And I got waltzed by a rather cute boy (and danced with a few others besides). And have been strongly encouraged by several parties to go to their monday class/free dancing thing. Not this week, but soon.
Second: holy shit my family is crazy. They're driving to Milwaukee, and have a whole bunch of shit for me (movies, but no books; halloween costumes; a kickass lamp I left at home because it was heavy and fragile both--it's now known, evidently, as "The Bastard Snake Lamp," where formerly it was merely the snake lamp; and a shitton of paper I don't know about, it seems). They left DC at 1ish, and got stuck in traffic. And they're dropping this stuff off with me and then continuing on from here without stopping.
Their E.T.A.? 3-4 AM.
Holy shit. I'm so screwed. This will be hilarious.
No comments:
Post a Comment