Thursday, January 15, 2009

Not Okay.

This is officially not okay. Really. I know this will seem odd, and possibly mildly hypocritical coming from me, but... Damn. It's fucking cold, and I no longer approve. I walked home from my date tonight (well, from the El, but... six of one), and I'm impressed I still have a nose. Windchill of -25, according to Weather Underground.

That's just not right. I want it to be balmy and 27 again. Much better for snow, anyway.

5 comments:

Max said...

Bah- it was -40 with wind chill out here...

Max said...

... though that is still way too cold. Yay 20 degrees today!

Cara said...

Ahahahahaha! Too cold for you, eh? Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

Winterking said...

Des, I am very disappointed in you. Here you have true, authentic, bracingly cold air, and you're complaining. Tsk. Tsk.

Max said...

*pokes the sleeping dragon*