Monday, March 9, 2009

Holy shit.

First. I just got back from a three hour dinner with various law students and George Takei. To those of you who do not know, he is Mr. Sulu. Oh god. It was amazing.

Second. Sunday didn't happen, more or less. That is because,

Third. Saturday night was Barrister's Ball (aka Law School Prom). I escorted Bergy's delightful sister (Christy) first to Mal's pre-party, which was awesome, and then to the Ball, where--because we were early--we took a stroll around the area, chatting. She is very good people. The Ball itself was fun. I danced with most of my friends, most frequently with Bergy and Christy. I was be-tuxed, with my dad's reversible red-or-black bow tie, which they sent because they couldn't find mine. Bergy was in a white tux with a pink vest and pink bow tie, and was disappointed that no white top hat could be found to complete his outrageous outfit. Post-Ball, there were traitorous shoes in the rain and then games at Bergy's until six in the morning. Then I went home and finished reading a book, finally closing my eyes at a bit before nine.

Fourth. Watchmen. Awesome. That is all, because I"m sure that some of you have not seen it, and I will not spoil things for you.

Now to finish my Con Law reading and go to sleep. I expected to be home... about two hours ago. Then I would have worked on my brief. Oh well. The sheer AWESOME of having become George Takei's impromptu informant on how Prop 8 and the arguments concerning it worked was so worth that.

2 comments:

Ben said...

:)

Awesome all around!

KT said...

Well, DANG! The fella is dying of jealousy, I assure you.

All I got is meeting the CA Supreme Ct. justices this summer. They were all nice, though I did give Justice Chin the stink-eye behind his back for writing the dissent.